Monday, June 27, 2011

There are one thousand and one things I want to do after FYP report submission! Argh I was really envious that all my batch mates have travelled, returned and started work. And me? I'm still the same old one who's stuck in E5 computer lab doing my report.

I really hope that these 2 hell weeks can be over asap! And I have already planned out what I want to do before school starts:

1. Learn SWIMMING. GOSH all my friends laughed at the fact that I did not know how to swim. To think I still thought of diving into the Great Barrier Reef previously. What a big joke!

2. Learn French. Have been pondering over which foreign language should I learn. French or German. Just decided on the former after staring at the scary German handbook, which has different words for different genders :S

3. Learn VBA! Hahaha I'm always amazed at the fact that people can come up with powerful macros. It's time for me to master the skill too!

4. Try designing website. Haha my blog will be the guinea pig then!

Whee! So excited over the stuff I can do after FYP! As for now, I have to get back to reality Zzzzz

No comments: