Anyway, I have a group of friends who will be embarking on an amazing adventure in 2 days' time! They will experience the life of being a monk for 2 weeks, which means they won't be touching their mobile phones, no meat, no TV and other sources of entertainment.. Gosh how can they tolerate such lives! I tried that for one day, and realized that I wasn't able to abstain from all. Maybe that's why I'm not cut out to be a nun! Yep so all the best to these guys, especially those who aspire to be monks one day! :)
Report due in less than 2 weeks' time! And I'm not even half-done with the report. I really hope that I can be real efficient, so that I can finish it within this week.. Sigh ~ I'm just a procrastinator in something I dislike :(
No comments:
Post a Comment