As mentioned in the previous post, I've been busy preparing for the 2-day children's camp, which will commence tomorrow! A guy and I are in charge of story telling and feet washing segment. It's our first time working together, and we haven't been rehearsing since we're both busy with our own stuff. Through him, I really see the passion in bringing the best to the children. Despite his hectic work in banking industry, and not to mention that he fell sick this week, he still managed to attend all the meetings and contributed constructive ideas. His actions made me feel ashamed and motivated me to work harder on my roles in the camp. As we're in charge of the finale, I really hope that it will go well. Will be rehearsing till late tonight!
This aside, one of the songs we will be singing during the camp is 每年的今天. I find this song really meaningful and touching, since it tells us that we should remember what our parents have done for us during our birthdays. For instance, birthday = our mum's suffering day, since she had to suffer from labour pain before bringing us to this world.
Each time when I hear this song, I will reflect a lot. Hope it works on you guys too!
No comments:
Post a Comment