
Decided to sign up for it this year! It will be the first and last time I take part in Run NUS! I have been jogging for the past few days, and I finally feel less resistance when I sit down! Hahaha I'm so proud of my achievement! To think the fats have been happily staying in my warm tummy ever since winter in Shanghai, it's time to shoo them off, for visual and health sake!
This aside, as I jog almost every other day on the tracks of SRC, I will chance upon the freshmen playing station war games or pool games. I find the orientation games really lame, and I can't believe that I organised it 3 years ago! GOSH I think I'm really old.. My mindset has changed so much in just 3 short years! Time to start participating in some youth activities to make myself feel younger!
No comments:
Post a Comment