1. Completion of the HORROR
Yep after 2 weeks of incessant typing and swearing (haha in a mild way :P ), I am finally DONE with my FYP report!! Wheee!! And this leads to another happy stuff, which is someone offered to help me vet my report! I hope I can acknowledge the person in my report, but haha don't think it's appropriate for me to do so. Hope that I won't have to make many changes after the vetting!
2. Case Challenge
One of my chem engin batch mates smsed me today, asking if I am interested in a case challenge organized by Accenture. I was quite surprised that he asked me, since I don't usually talk to him. In fact, he's not even my facebook friend! Out of curiosity, I asked him why he approached me. His reply was that 'I think NOC people are rare breed'.
WOW. That's how people think of us. Well, not that I'm an elitist, but I sense the difference when I'm talking to this group of 'rare breed'. During our outings, we talk about all sorts of issues, ranging from political to business to even philosophies in life. I always learn a lot after talking to them! Perhaps that's why people think we're different from the rest :)
Anyway, hope that we can win the case together! That will open an additional career path for me, since it's in line with what I want to do in future!
3. Stocks
Yippee! The happiest of all, my stocks are GROWING! Must thank the greeks for it hahaha.. I've waited painstakingly for months, and I can finally sell them :)
4. My dearie is coming back next week!
Haha this is not confirmed, cos she has been keeping it a secret. CY told me that she'll be coming back next Monday, according to her current housemate! Really look forward to that, cos I haven't been seeing her for 4 whole months! In case you're wondering, I'm not a les haha.. I hope she won't come back with an angmoh boyfriend, or else she can really fit into the description of Barberella from the Noose!
5. Convocationssss
Almost all my friends are graduating. Poor me still staying in school. Nevertheless, I'm really happy for them, as they can finally venture into areas of their choices! Work life will be really different from study life. I hope all of them can cope well, while still maintaining our friendship :)
Yay exciting weeks ahead before school starts! I shall take a good break tonight before another mad rush after my friend's vetting!
No comments:
Post a Comment