Monday, July 18, 2011

Found a temporary job! :D

I can't believe that I'm already bored after one week of holidays! Haha like what my friends say, I'm a workaholic. I guess they're right! Last week, as I was surfing social networking sites as usual, I chanced upon an internship position. Casually, I applied for it, and to my surprise, I received a call from the company! Went for their interview this morning, and I realized that the company is a true blue start-up, with only 5 employees in total! GOSH I can even count this with one hand! Haha I'm really excited about it, cos I can get to interact more with the founder, and experience the difficulties faced by a start-up! Yay experience NOCCCCC one more time :))))

Yep so today's my last day of holidays. Time to brush up my photoshop skills and gain more knowledge about group buying!

No comments: