After my report, I went out with my fyp mate to celebrate the end of the HORROR. Even though we are not that close to each other, I was surprised that we could chat heartily for 3 hours, and realized that we had to stop since it's quite late! It's really rare that I can talk to a not-so-close person for so long, yet not feeling bored haha.. Wish that we can meet more often to talk about more stuff!
This aside, for the past 2 weeks, I've been attending my friends' convocations. Attended my course's yesterday, and was a tad upset since all my batchmates are leaving the school already. It'll be a lonely semester next year. One of my friends still joked that given my wide network, I can surely find people for lunches next semester.. Haha we'll see how then..
I can finally have a good rest today! Without deadlines, without any event other than a meet-up tonight with the 2 lovely girls from my sec 4 class. Life is great now, and I don't wish to end so soon. Hope that August won't come that fast!
Time to work on the stuff I've been wanting to do ever since May! While spending time on my hobbies, maybe I should set aside time to start looking for jobs haha. Wish me luck in that!
No comments:
Post a Comment