Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Done with school, settled the irritating fyp issues and getting ready to graduate! Graduate also means I'm an unemployed. According to Principles of Econs, which I have just taken this semester, I am considered under the category of frictional unemployment LOL

Some updates about what I have done after exam:
Went out with many many groups of people after my paper. Last Saturday, I came to a point where I was so sick of going out. First, I spent too much money on food, and second, I realized I didn't have enough time for my family. Hence, I was quite thankful that Saturday night, my last outing for the week, was finally over. Went home and had a good sleep till Sunday late morning before starting to do housework.

Nevertheless, meeting up with old friends was great! Had lots of laughter with them, especially the ChESS juniors. It was a pure gossip session. Trust me. No mentioning of academics or anything else. Just purely Jason's interrogation on the rest of the people present. Haha luckily I sat at the corner, so I was kinda spared from all these. I was just the absorbent :P

Signed up for basic theory test yesterday! Gosh it was so crowded! I waited for 1 hour in order to register. Guess all the A level grads can't wait to become road hazards huh.. Anyway, I was quite disappointed that my test is scheduled on 2 Feb, which is 2 mths from now. This means that I cannot start practical anytime soon :(((

After signing up, I slacked at home, and started reflecting on what I've done for the past semester. And I decided to pen my very first note on facebook! Haha didn't know that I could write that long, but I guess the thought of thanking everyone was sweet! On top of that, there's unexpected outcome after publishing haha.. Fill you all in should there be any good news :)

Went out with my 5111 project mates today! As usual, we were not shy with revealing secrets. Haha I really dug out a lot from my batchmate.. Hopefully all will turn out well for her, cos I think she's a very sweet girl! Wanted to meet pieps for high tea, since I was quite near where she stays, but she had to work today.. Sigh.. Can't imagine what my working life will be like.. I just wish that I can have a five-day 9-to-5 job, with no OT!

Alright, now I shall carry on with my packing! Will be staying in Mad's house tmr night since we have to reach the airport by 7am the next day :S

Hanoi here I come!!

No comments: