Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I've officially graduated!

Finally, here comes my fruit of labour - graduating with second upper!! Gosh I've always been hanging at 3.9+, and it gets really unnerving at times. Wanted to give up every time I receive the minimal improvement in my cap, but I'm thankful that I did not do so! My prayer worked too! Have been intensely praying for the past days :)

Haha my strategy worked! Overloaded in my last semester with 3 technical electives and 1 econs as UEM. Was quite disappointed with my econs grade, but it was offset by my elation in the 3 electives! Opti and enzyme tech were definitely unexpected! Thought the highest I would get for both are B+. Guess the role play as barbarella really works huh :P

Now that I've officially graduated, everything that mattered to me a lot previously suddenly became trivial. Time to move forward!

Been given quite a number of offers, but I realized that they are not in line with my interests, so KIV first haha

More outings to go! Hopefully my pocket won't burn a hole haha

No comments: