Upon hearing the truth, I was stunned. I was terribly disappointed that I have a friend, whom I have treated as a good friend for the past few years, lying to me about her past incident. All of us believed in her, and we began to resent the person involved.
Now that the truth has finally revealed by the friends of hers, I was disgusted by the acts of this person, and I think it'll be hard for me to maintain the old friendship with her. Sometimes, I just hope that people don't tell me the truth; let me live with ignorance.
It's quite painful to know that some people whom you consider as kind-hearted and friend-worthy, may not be as good as you think. I'm just sick of having to build trust in people initially, yet the trust gets trampled again and again thereafter.. It starts to make me feel more and more jaded about the society.
When the truth is ugly, I just wish that it will remain hidden for good..
No comments:
Post a Comment