Tomorrow is V Day. Last year of this date, I went Yunnan for an awesome tour. This year, I'm planning to spend it at home. After attending the Buddhist classes, I realize that I'm less and less interested in relationships, more and more keen on self-improvement and volunteerism. Haha but rest assured I won't become a nun. Maybe now is still not the right time for me to settle down. Meanwhile, I'll still keep a lookout for suitable guys!
Lastly, just wanna share with you guys a sentence that I like a lot:
The purpose of life is a life with purpose.
Nowadays everyone has been so obsessed with fame and glory, so much that they have forgotten/chosen to ignore what they are really interested in. Sadly, I belong to this category. When I'm seeking jobs, I actually look at the starting pay instead of what I like to do! Joining non-profit organisation has always been what I like, but I know that I'll be very troubled over the survival factor M in the near future.
Really hope that I can find a way to balance my interests and financial status!
As of now, I shall continue focusing on my studies and working on my design project... Zzzz
Happy V Day everyone :)
No comments:
Post a Comment